No Products in the Cart
A few years ago there was a boom in drones as electronic toys, they changed the way we record videos and the images they provided us offered us a very different perspective than what we were used to. It became an accessible device for everyone and for many consumers it has become their hobby and travel companion.
Their use has grown exponentially in recent years and we are becoming more and more familiar with them, but there is a great novelty and we are sure that it is here to stay. They are the underwater drones! Drones no longer just fly, they move through water as well. These unmanned vehicles can be remotely controlled underwater.
These drones have many applications beyond being used recreationally, thanks to their innovation the utilities they offer are very wide. Let's see some of them:
• Underwater photography and videography: use it to record your water sports such as diving and discover places where swimming cannot be reached, photograph new treasures. Recording your encounters with the sea has never been so easy.
• Spearfishing: favors fishing from the boat by locating the fishing spots. You will be able to see what is under the surface in real time and without getting wet.
• Boat Maintenance: You can carry out maintenance and fault detection of yachts and other boats without having to take them out of the water.
• Study of aquatic flora and fauna: you can carry out control tasks and study the seabed.
• Search and rescue: it greatly facilitates these tasks in aquatic environments, it can be the sea, swimming pool, river, reservoir.
• Safety inspections: use it for sampling and pollution controls, analyze water quality and detect polluting spills.
• Checking of spaces: great mobility in places that are difficult to access, they are capable of checking the status of pipes, tanks, reservoir walls, hydroelectric power plant turbines, etc.
• Aquaculture Inspections: maximize aquatic farm performance, reduce costs, and predict sales. Farmers no longer need to dive.
In addition to being the perfect mate that accompanies you and records your marine explorations, you can perform all these tasks with it in different areas, reducing effort and costs.
We are going to detail the different drone suppliers that you can find in our catalog according to their characteristics, all of them are totally waterproof devices and resistant to water and corrosion.
FIFISH: this brand offers different models depending on the degree of professionalism in which it is going to be used. V6, V6s, V6Plus and W6. It is one of the top rated and most popular brands. In addition, we have many possibilities of accessories to complement them.
CHASING: Gladius Mini and M2 are the two models that we offer, the first being more amateur and the second more professional. This brand is focused on providing consumers with the most portable and technologically advanced drones.
GENEINNO: it became popular with its first model called Poseidon, now it has arrived its improved version T1 Titan, more versatile and powerful, with great technical characteristics. Both available on our website.
− NAVATICS: their MITO model is recognized for being designed for the consumer market, very accessible for beginners and those who use it for their aquatic leisure.
As you can see there is a big variety of models, so we are here to advise you in the best possible way and help you to find what you are looking for according to your needs.
We accompany our clients in the purchase process with very positive results. You can write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to advise you about which is the drone that best suits you. It is also important to highlight that our customer service is a priority and we have it in Valencia and Madrid where we support any type of problem or breakdown by having direct contact with the manufacturer.
In short, if you are thinking of buying an underwater drone, MOVESEA is the ideal place for your shopping experience to be excellent. We are waiting for you!