Drone EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle V2 Autel
1 Remote Controller
2 Intelligent Battery
1 Battery Charger
1 Power Cable
1 RC Charging Cable
2 Device Cables (Mirco USBType-C)
1 Micro-SD Card Holder
1 Carrying Case; User Manual
EVO II series flies for up to 40 minutes.
Fly up to 5.5miles (9km) away from the pilot's location with confidence in video and telemetry transmission.
Fly in virtually any wind condition (urban or rural) with confidence, ensuring a successful mission.
With speeds of up to 45mph (20 m/s), the EvoII arrives quickly and efficiently.
- Image Sensor: 1" CMOS 20MP
- Perspective: 82°
- Aperture: f/2.8 -f/11
- EFL: 28.6 mm
- Focus Distance: 1m to any distance (with autofocus mode)
- Video Resolution: 5472x3076
- ISO Range Video: 100-6400 (auto)
- Photo: 100-12800 (auto)
- Zoom: 1-8x (Max 3x lossless)
- Maximum Flight Time: 40 minutes
- Image Sensor: 1" CMOS; Pixels: 20MP; Perspective: 82°; Lens:EFL: 28.6 mm; Aperture: f/2.8–f/11
- Focus Distance: 1m to any distance (with autofocus mode)
- ISO Range: Video: 100-6400 (auto); Photo: 100-12800 (auto); Zoom: 1-8x (Max 3x lossless)
- Still Photography Modes: Single Shot; Burst shooing: 3/5 frames; Automatic Exposure Bracketing (AEB); 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias
- Timelapse: JPG：2s/5s/7s/10s/20s/30s/60s; DNG：5s/7s/10s/20s/30s/60s; HyperLight：support (under 4K JPEG format; Long Exposure: Max 8s; HDR imaging: (under 4K JPEG)
- Still Photography Resolution:5472*3648 (3:2); 5472*3076 (16:9); 3840*2160 (16:9)
- Video Format: MP4 / MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265); Video Resolution:6K 5472*3076 p30/p25/p24; 4K 3840*2160 p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24; 2.7K 2720*1528 p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24; 1080p 1920*1080p120/p60/p50/p48/p30/p25/p24
- Max Bitrate: 20Mbps
- Takeoff Weight: 2.6 lbs (1191 g); Max Takeoff Weight: 4.4 lbs (1999 g)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 15.6 inches (397 mm)
- Aircraft Battery: 7100 mAh
- Max Flight Time (standard): 40 min; Max Hovering Time (standard): 35 min; Max Level Flight Speed (Standard): 45 mph (20 m/s) (Ludicrous); Max Ascent Speed: 18 mph (8 m/s) (Ludicrous); Max Descent Speed: 9 mph (4 m/s) (Ludicrous); Max Service Ceiling Altitude: 4.3 miles (7000 m) MSL; Max Wind Resistance: Force 8 wind
- Operating Environment Temp: 14-104°F (-10 -40°C)
- Working Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Transmission Power: 2.4~2.4835GHz; FCC/ISED：≤27dBm; SRRC/CE/MIC/RCM：≤20dBm; Hover Precision
- Vertical: ± 0.1m (with visual positioning in normal operation); ± 0.5m (with GPS in normal operation)
- Horizontal: ± 0.3m (with visual positioning in normal operation); ± 1.5m (with GPS in normal operation)
- Type: Omnidirectional Binocular Sensing System
- Forward: Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 - 20m; Detection Range: 0.5 - 40m; Effective Sensing Speed: < 15 m/s; FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 80°
- Backward: Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 - 16m; Detection Range: 0.5 - 32m; Effective Sensing Speed: < 12 m/s; FOV: Horizontal: 60°, Vertical: 80°
- Upward: Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 - 12m; Detection Range: 0.5 - 24m; Effective Sensing Speed: < 6 m/s; FOV: Horizontal: 65°, Vertical: 50°
- Downward: Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 - 11m; Detection Range: 0.5 - 22m; Effective Sensing Speed: < 6 m/s; FOV: Horizontal: 100°, Vertical: 80°
- Sides: Accurate Measuring Range: 0.5 - 12m; Detection Range: 0.5 - 24m; Effective Sensing Speed: < 10 m/s; FOV: Horizontal: 65°, Vertical: 50°
- Service Environment: Textured/patterned ground and adequate illumination (> 15 lux, normal indoor environment with fluorescent lamp on); Upward: diffuse reflecting surface with reflectivity above 20% (wall, tree, human, etc.); Downward: textured/patterned ground and adequate illumination (> 15 lux, normal indoor environment with fluorescent lamp on); Upward: diffuse reflecting surface with reflectivity above 20% (wall, tree, human, etc.)
- Operation Range: Pitch: -135° to +45°; Yaw: -100° to +100°; Operation Range: Pitch: -90° to +30°; Yaw: -90° to +90°
- Stability: More Stable with 3 Axies
- Max Control Speed (Tilt): 300°/s
- Angular Vibration Range (°): ±0.005°
Remote Controller and Transmission
- Max Signal Transmission Distance: 5.5 miles (9km) FCC, 3,1miles (5km) CE
- Working Frequency: 2.4~2.4835GHz; Transmission Power: 2.4~2.4835GHz; FCC/ISED：≤27dBm; SRRC/CE/MIC/RCM：≤20dBm
- Real-Time Transmission Quality: 720p@30fps / 1080p@30fps
- Max Bitrate of Real-time Transmission: 40Mbps
- Remote Controller Battery: 5000mAh
- Operating Hours: 3h; Charging Time: 2h Fast Charging
- Display: 3.26-inch OLED screen; 854 (W)*480 (H) pixels; Preview video without the need for connecting to a mobile phone
- Battery (mAh): 7100mAh; Voltage (V): 11.55
- Transmission Power (2.4G): 13.2
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S; Battery Energy: 82Wh
- Weight (g): 365
- Charging Temperature Range (°C): 5~45℃; Storage Temperature & Humidity: -10~30℃，65±20%RH; Recommended Storage Temperature: 22~28℃
- Max Charging Power Consumption (W): 93W; Charging Time: 90min
- Input: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A; Output: 13.2 V ⎓ 5 A; 5V⎓3A 9V⎓2A 12V⎓1.5A
- Voltage: 13.2 ± 0.1 V
- Rated Power: 66 W
- APP: iOS: Autel Explorer / Android: Autel Explorer
- SD Storage: Standard: 32 GB,; max. support 256GB （ UHS-3 rating required ; Internal Storage: 8GB
Superior image quality in low-and limited-lighting conditions.
Supporting video resolutions up to 6K with greater dynamic range, and stronger noise reduction, the EVO II Pro uses the Sony's latest generation of supersensitive CMOS sensor to achieve impressive low-light photography.
Adaptability and versatility for every lighting environment.
The EVO II Pro's advanced camera settings include an adjustable aperture range of f2.8 to f11 and a maximum ISO of 12,800 enabling the photographer to produce images of exceptional precision and sharpness.
Post-Production Flexibility. 10-bit allows the EVO II Pro to record up to 1 billion colors.
The EVO II Pro retains rich detail in shadows and highlights, allowing greater flexibility in post-production. 4K HDR.
EVO II supports 4K HDR recording to enhance contrast and color. Capture the night time world. Hyper-light feature designed for shooting in low-light conditions with 2D and 3D noise reduction smoothing motion blur and reducing noise.