GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
- The purpose of these stipulations is to regulate the use of the electronic sale services of the different goods and services offered by Senaitech S.L., a trading company that operates through the Internet from its website (http://www.move-sea.com) selling products to their customers for use in the underwater world.
- The clauses that make up these General Conditions bind both parties and form an integral and inseparable part of the sale contract whose effectiveness operates at the time of signing the order at the request of the client, through the contracting mechanisms that will be specified later, all this in accordance with the provisions of art. 1,255 of the Civil Code that includes the principle of the autonomy of the will and agreements between the contracting parties.
- To fully guarantee the rights of consumers and users of the Senaitech S.L. shopping service, these General Conditions are established in accordance with the provisions of Law 26/84 of June 19, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, Law 7/98 of April 13 on General Contracting Conditions, Law 7/96 of January 15 on Retail Trade, Civil Code, Directive 2000/31 CE of the European Parliament and of the Council of June 8, Law 34/2002 of July 11 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, Law 23/2003 of July 10 on Guarantees in the sale of Consumer Goods and the regulations that develop them.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMPANY NAME OF THE OFFERING COMPANY
- Senaitech S.L. with fiscal domicile at Carrer del Escorxador, 19 A, 46470 Massanasaa, Valencia, Spain, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Sheet V-189623 Volume 10727 Folio 221, provided with CIF No. B40608689, provides its services of sale through Internet e-commerce on the website http://www.move-sea.com.
- His contact address is the e-mail email@example.com.
These General Conditions regulate the provision of sale services, contracting of products and services offered by Senaitech S.L. and the advertising directed to its clients/users, all through its website, as well as the rights and obligations of the parts derived from the sale and purchase operations arranged between them.
PROVISION OF THE SERVICE AND LIABILITY
- CLARITY AND TRANSPARENCY IN THE INFORMATION: Senaitech S.L. , in compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, through its website and these General Conditions, allows access by electronic means in a permanent, easy, direct and free way to the comprehensive information of its company name (data fiscal, registry, address and communications address), as well as the client's data, of exclusive access to the same, that are in the possession of the Company.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CUSTOMERS AND USERS : Senaitech S.L. undertakes not to use the personal data of its customers or users for purposes other than or unrelated to the purpose of contracting the services it provides, ensuring through appropriate measures the confidentiality of the same, loss or alteration and unauthorized access to such data.
- SECURITY IN THE TREATMENT, COMPUTER PROCESS AND CUSTODY OF DATA: Senaitech S.L. declares and guarantees the complete submission and effective compliance with the guarantee and security processes contained in the Data Protection Law LO 5/93 of October 29, Regulation of the Automated Processing of Personal Data.
- ADVERTISING AND CUSTOMIZED OFFERS TO THE CLIENT: Senaitech S.L., through the client's email or personal address, may send offers and information as long as the client, in advance, accepts this modality that will be expressly requested in the registration process customer.
USER / CLIENT ACCESS CONDITIONS
- The user of the website maintained by Senaitech S.L. will have the right to free and free access to the public information collected therein, although Senaitech S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to information, promotions and special offers to your registered customers.
- Any user who accesses the Senaitech S.L. website has the right to register as a client, thus being able to benefit from the special offers for the group of clients if they meet the specific conditions of the offer that are specified for each product.
- The public information contained in the Senaitech S.L. website referring to both the Senaitech S.L. company and the brands, products, logos, ... of the wholesale companies and manufacturers of the products and services offered are protected by the provisions legal on the rights of protection of intellectual and industrial property, for which the copy, transmission, assignment, alienation or use by the client is not authorized outside the advertising purpose of its virtual publication that do not have the express consent of Senaitech S.L., the manufacturer of the product or the owner of trademarks and logos.
- The client/user, prior to the formalization of the purchase of any of the products offered by Senaitech S.L., must register their data and personal circumstances necessary for the formalization of the sale contract (name and surname or company name, DNI/NIF , address, email address, telephone/fax number).
- Senaitech S.L. may request other additional personal data from the client that allows it to know, for statistical purposes, the client's profile. The customer may omit or stop communicating any data or personal circumstances that are not absolutely necessary to formalize the purchase.
- Senaitech S.L. will be able to offer the customer a personal registration system through a personalized access code (login) and a password (password) to facilitate future purchase operations for the customer. In this case, the client may designate the desired key and password at their discretion, as long as these are available or are not assigned to other clients. Through an automatic process, Senaitech S.L.. If the client wishes, it will generate the access key and password for the client. Keys or passwords with immoral, injurious, humiliating, discriminatory content or that contravene the provisions of the law, nor those with terms that refer to brands, products or names protected by the Intellectual Property Law, Industrial or contrary to rights will not be accepted to privacy, honor and self image.
- The client undertakes to ensure the confidentiality of his own access code and password. Senaitech S.L. is exempt from any responsibility derived from the incorrect use or negligence on the part of the client in the fulfillment of his obligation of confidentiality of his passwords.
PURCHASE / SALE AND DELIVERY CONDITIONS OF THE PRODUCT
Policy of prices:
- Senaitech S.L. reserves at all times and unilaterally the modification of the price of the products and services offered through its website.
- To guarantee the customer the certainty and security of the price of their products, this will be the one in force in the advertising coinciding with the time of formalizing the order.
In the interactive electronic purchase process, the following steps will be followed according to the menu of options consigned on the Senaitech S.L. website:
- Information on the product offered to the customer: technical characteristics, description, manufacturer's brand, indicative photograph (if applicable). The product purchased may undergo, due to the manufacturer's availability, non-substantial modifications in the components, characteristics or benefits of the batch that comprise it, as long as they do not represent a demerit of the qualities and benefits advertised.
- Information on the price of the product: information on the final price or sale price to the public of the product to be purchased, containing the final cost for the customer and including VAT, shipping costs and insurance of goods and handling derived from transport. The final cost, therefore, will be communicated to the customer in the electronic purchase process before he formalizes his acceptance by choosing the "order acceptance" option from the options menu.
- Acceptance of the order: at the time of formalization of the order, once the option of the order acceptance menu has been used, the client's consent is understood to have been given for the validity and effectiveness of the sales contract that binds the parties.
- Purchase except good end: The commitment acquired by Senaitech S.L. sale and delivery of merchandise offered is subject to the stock of the advertised product and the availability of the same stocks last, so Senaitech S.L., in its commitment to quality and customer service, tries at all times to make the advertised products available. However, in the event of exceptional circumstances involving interactive multi - ordering or those that lead to the end of stock of the product, the order and the contract signed between the parties will be void by virtue of this resolution clause, fully restoring the customer in the event of prepayment. the amounts paid by the same, without any compensation in favor of any of the parties for breach of contract, consequential damage or loss of profit.
Forms of payment by the client:
The following payment systems are established:
- Prepayment: by cash deposit or bank transfer to the bank account owned by Senaitech S.L.; in both prepayment modalities with express mention of the order number to which the payment refers.
- Credit card : Visa or Mastercard
- Flexible payment by Klarna
- Senaitech S.L. will send a physical invoice together with the delivery of the order to the address of the client designated by him.
- The invoice is always issued in EUROS so customers who place their order in another currency may be affected when their bank passes the final charge to them.
- This change can be both favorable and unfavorable for the client and is outside the control of Senaitech S.L., so no claims will be accepted in this regard.
- Senaitech S.L. warns that it will not subsequently modify the sales invoices in compliance with current regulations. (Royal Decree 1496/2003 on Billing regulations, modified by Rd.87/2005).
- The client must place his order in the name of the individual or company that will obtain the invoice.
Delivery period of the purchased product:
- The delivery time of the merchandise depends on the location where it is to be made available to the customer.
- In the event of a delay in delivery of more than 20 days on the approximate period of receipt of the product set when placing the order, and as long as this delay is attributable to Senaitech S.L., the client, after a written claim (letter, fax or e-mail), may unilaterally withdraw from the order, returning the amounts paid in the event of prepayment, and the parties agreeing that no claim for damages, present or future, is applicable, direct or indirect, nor under the modalities of consequential damages or lost profits.
Place and method of delivery:
- The order will be delivered to the address designated at the time of contracting by the client.
- The subsequent modification of the place of delivery requested by the client may generate additional expenses on the sale price that will be at the expense of the buyer.
- The merchandise will be delivered to the customer by transport company, together with a delivery note in which the data that will identify the customer, the order and the number of packages that make up the shipment will be entered .
- In the case of verifying the client at the time of delivery errors in the merchandise received or that it is visibly damaged, they must record these circumstances on the carrier's delivery note and inform Senaitech S.L. of these facts within the term of 24 hours through the customer service published on its website or at the company's registered office. The merchandise that has not been delivered within seven days from departure of the same facilities Senaitech S.L. for reasons not attributable to the seller shall be returned to it.
Travelers with habitual residence outside the European Union, or in the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla, have the right to a refund of Value Added Tax (VAT) on their purchases made in the rest of the national territory. To request a return, the total value of the goods purchased for each invoice must be greater than 90.15 euros. The goods purchased must leave the European Union within three months of their purchase.
Once at the airport, before checking in your luggage, go to the customs office and present:
- The passport or identity document (the address of the residents in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla must appear on the DNI).
- Invoices for stamping.
- The purchased goods .
- The boarding pass or the company ticket with the travel route.
Once the invoices have been sealed, there are two ways to obtain the refund:
- Send the invoices to the establishment where the goods were purchased, which will refund the VAT.
- Obtain the refund directly at the VAT refund offices located in the boarding area of the airport, once the security filter has been passed, if they exist. This refund is subject to commission .
- Senaitech S.L. applies very rigorous standards in the quality control of commercialized products to avoid as far as possible non-conformities in the product.
- Products of all brands marketed by Senaitech S.L. are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty against all defects in materials and manufacturing.
- In the case of floods or operating problems, this guarantee will only be valid if the examination of the product by Senaitech S.L. or the manufacturer of the product shows that the problem is due to a manufacturing defect.
- All brands marketed by Senaitech S.L. are guaranteed by the original manufacturer from the date of purchase by the end user for a period of 1 year, unless the manufacturer stipulates a different warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover breakdowns caused by:
- Physical impacts (bumps and falls).
- Improper use of equipment.
- Immersion in chlorinated or polluted water
- Prolonged exposure to high temperatures above 70º C.
- Lack of use and non-compliance with the battery storage instructions.
- This warranty will be considered null and void in the event that the product is altered or repaired by unauthorized personnel.
- The shipping and return costs of the material will always be paid by the owner
- All equipment sent to us for repair must be perfectly packaged and contain a written note indicating the fault or anomaly, a list of the accessories that are attached as well as a copy of the purchase invoice.
- Any dispute between the parties will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Girona.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY:
- Returns or material claims will not be accepted after 30 days from receipt. In case of agreement within this period, the material must be returned perfectly packaged, postage paid to our warehouses.
- In case of withdrawal of an order (provided that the necessary requirements are met), the shipping costs of the products or orders sent will not be returned.
- If you are not satisfied with any of the products you have purchased, you may return the product to us for a refund of the price of the returned product within 30 days of delivery of the products.
- All material returned for reimbursement must be in perfect conditions of sale, as delivered, unused, without any damage and with the original packaging.
- Please note that the product cannot have been used and must be in suitable condition for subsequent sale including its original box and original labeling.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not put tape or stickers directly on the box and / or packaging and wrap the item first
- Only if we have made a mistake when sending the product (error in the type, model, size, etc.), the return and replacement costs will be borne by Senaitech S.L.
Can I return items that are not of a suitable size? Is free the back ?
- If you are not satisfied with the product you have purchased, you can return the unused product to us for a refund of the product price.
- Remember that you have 30 days to return after receiving the products.
- Please, to avoid damage during transport, the material must be sent in its original box/packaging with the original labels. In addition, the product must be accompanied by a copy of the email that you sent us to communicate its return.
- Only if we have made a mistake when sending you the product, the return and replacement costs will be our responsibility, otherwise they will be at your expense.
How can I know that my return has been received?
- Normally the packages arrive at our offices in a period of 2 to 30 working days depending on the country of origin. They are opened in order of arrival. We try not to delay, but your return may be handled between 2 and 3 business days after receipt. •
- When completing your personal data, you provide us with an email address, so we can send you an email to confirm that we are managing your package/return.
How and when will I receive my refund?
- Upon receipt of the returned material to our office, and after checking the state of the same , it will proceed to the reimbursement of the price of the product according to the payment method used to pay the order.
- Shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable.
- Once the return has been processed, you will receive the money in your account in approximately 4 to 10 days depending on the payment method and the bank. Please note that packages are opened on a first-come, first-served basis. We try not to delay, but it may take a few days for your return.
- Refunds corresponding to these returns will be made according to the payment method you used to pay for the order.
What should I do if I have received the wrong item?
- In case you receive a wrong item, you have 30 days to return the product.
- To make the return, simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then we will send you an email with the instructions that you must follow to send the return.
- Only if we have made a mistake when sending the product (error in the type, model, size, etc.), the return and replacement costs will be borne by Senaitech S.L.
What should I do if I have received a defective item?
- If it detects that the item has a manufacturing and/or functional defect, it will be sent to the manufacturer. The waiting time will vary depending on the management time that the technical service of each brand has. The decision to change or repair the product will depend exclusively on the supplier.
- You can return a defective product by contacting us at email@example.com indicating the order #, email and the reason for return, and then we will send you an email with the instructions you must follow for sending the return.
- Remember that you have 30 days after receiving the products.
What should I do if I have received an item damaged in transit?
- When you receive your package, please make sure that the product has not been damaged in transit. The package received must be in good condition. Otherwise, write this down on the carrier's delivery note, reject the shipment and notify it within 24 hours to the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order # and email.
- If you do not have any external signs of having suffered any damage during transport, and once you have signed the delivery note, open it and check the merchandise. In cases of deterioration of the product or lack of conformity due to transport (which are not manifest at the time of delivery), you must notify it through the email email@example.com within 5 calendar days later upon receipt of the order.
- It is very important that you remember that we only have 5 calendar days to make the insurance effective, so you must notify us of these facts within this period. Once your email is received, you will receive an email with the instructions to follow for sending the return.
How should I prepare the return package?
1. In order to return an order, make sure that it meets all the requirements:
- It is within the established period: maximum of 30 days from receipt of the order.
- He has sent us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order #, the email and the reason for return.
- The item must be in its original packaging and perfectly packed to avoid damage during transport. For this it is necessary that the products are protected by an additional external packaging, just as you received it at home.
- The item must be in perfect condition and unused.
- The item must be sent with all the documentation and accessories that it included: labels, instruction book, CD, etc.
- The item must be returned with a copy of the communication emails sent to email@example.com
3. Packages with postage due will not be accepted.
- All equipment sent to us for repair during and after the warranty period must come prepaid, be perfectly packaged and contain a written note indicating the fault or anomaly detected as well as a list of the accessories that are attached.
- After analyzing the type of fault of the team, it will inform the customer of the repair estimate for acceptance, if not accept is charged 50 Eu ros for costs of diagnosis, also billed 50 Eu ros equipment after their verification does not present any type of fault.
- If, after 6 months from the presentation of the repair estimate, the customer does not request a return postage due for his equipment, Senaitech S.L. will proceed to eliminate and scrap it.
- Confidentiality and security of the client's personal data in accordance with the provisions of current Spanish legislation on data protection.
- No dissemination, transmission or publication of customer data without their express consent.
- Do not receive promotional or advertising emails except with the express consent of the client.
- Consult, modify and delete the personal data of the client that are in the Senaitech S.L. database at the request of the client.
- Free access to the open sections of the Senaitech S.L. website. Know at all times the status of the order processing.
- Unilateral withdrawal/revocation of the requested order: In accordance with the provisions of art. 44 of Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, the client will have the right to revoke the requested order within a period of seven days from receipt of the same, prior communication to Senaitech S.L. within that period for the appropriate return channels to be established (return number, and form and delivery address of the return shipment), with a refund of the price that you would have paid for it. In case of exercising this right of withdrawal, the return costs and the damage suffered by the product or merchandise will be borne by the customer. Senaitech S.L. will not be responsible for returns on products handled by the client, or those goods that are returned incomplete, both in their main elements and accessories or with the original damaged packaging. The right of withdrawal will not proceed after the indicated period, neither on products subject to fluctuations in a market not controlled by Senaitech S.L., nor on perishable objects, objects that can be easily reproduced immediately or that by their nature cannot be returned. Neither will the withdrawal of goods or orders that may be considered due to their special characteristics as requested by the client (watertight video and photography boxes).
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER/CLIENT
- Keep your personal keys with due diligence.
- Use the information published by Senaitech S.L. exclusively by the client strictly within the intended personal business relationship.
- Not to reproduce, sell or dispose of the information published by Senaitech S.L. in all its contents without the express permission of the company itself.
- Faithfully use the shopping service provided by Senaitech S.L. on its website, refraining from manipulating the contents of its website, or interfering with its computer media through viruses or other behaviors prohibited by law.
- Respect the purchase agreement once the order is accepted, with the timely payment of the agreed price.
RIGHTS OF Senaitech S.L.
- Preserve, modify or suspend your website without prior notice.
- Modify the price of the offers.
- Reject orders due to lack of stock or non-payment of the customer.
- Receive the amount of the customer's purchases accepted the transaction.