MiniDive Dive System Evo Alu 0,2L
Your Kit includes:
- 1 0.2L (12.2 cuin) diving tank (in aluminium for MiniDive Evo)
- 1 Head regulator (with mouthpiece and manometer)
- 1 Manual & safety instructions
With a capacity of 0,2 L in aluminum that offers up to 3 minutes of autonomy
Small emergency dive tank or for children refillable with a minidive compressor, a filling station or the 12V mini dive compressor.
Consists of a 0.2 L bottle of 200 bar with a regulator on the bottle, a mouthpiece is integrated into the regulator, there is only to take the regulator in mouth and breathe!
The cylinder is made of aluminum and allows 2 to 3 minutes of autonomy. Its weight is approximately 0.7 kg.
All products are certified to meet European and world standards, which ensures maximum safety for every user. All cylinders are tested at 300 bar before being marketed.
A complete user manual is included in each pack.
MiniDive Specs Dive System Evo Alu 0,2L:
- Internal water volume of the tank: 0.2 L (12.2 cu in) for MiniDive Evo
- Maximum authorised pressure (PS): 200 bar (3000 psi) for MiniDive Evo or MiniDive Air
- Service temperature: +10°C / +40°C (50°F / 104°F)
- Weight: 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs) empty for MiniDive Evo MiniDive Air
- Height: 20 cm / 7.9 in
- Width: 12 cm / 4.7 in
- Weight: 0.6 kg / 1.3 lbs
- Maximum authorized depth of use: 3 m (10 ft)
- Maximum operational depth of the equipment (allowed for certified divers according to their scuba certification): 50 m (164 ft)