- Aircraft (including battery, propellers and gimbal cover) x1
- Remote Controller x1
- Power Adapter x1
- Multi-Charger x1
- Spare battery x2
- RC charging cable x1
- Lightning Connector x1
- USB-C Connector x1
- Micro-USB Connector x1
- Spare propeller (pair) x3
- Spare Screws x8
- Screwdriver x1
- Beam propeller x1
- Storage bag x1
- User Manual x1
- Takeoff Weight (without Accessories): 835g
- Dimensions (including blades) Folded: 210×123×95mm
- Max Ascent Speed: 8m/s (sport), 5m/s (normal), 3m/s (stable)
- Max Level Flight Speed: 4m/s (sport), 3m/s (normal), 2m/s (stable)
- Max Level Flight Speed: (no wind, near sea level) 19m/s (sport), 10m/s (normal), 5m/s (stable)
- Max Flight Distance: (no wind) 24km
- Max Tilt Angle: 33°(movement), 25°(normal), 25°(stable)
- Max Angular Velocity: 200°(movement), 120°(normal), 60°(stable)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
Gimbal - Lite
- Pitch: -135°~45°
- Roll: -45°~45°
- Yaw: -90°~90°
- Rotate: -90°~90°
- Pitch: -90°~30°
- Yaw: -80°~80°
- Rotate: -360°~360°
Stabilization: 4-axis,(horizontal/vertical/tilt/rotation shooting)
Max Control Speed: (pitch) 30°/s
- CMOS: 1/1.28 inch
- Effective pixels: 50M
- Pixel size: 1.22μm*1.22μm
- FOV: 85°
- Equivalent focal length: 23mm
- Aperture: f/1.9
- Focus range: 0.5m ~ ∞
- Focus mode: PDAF+CDAF/MF
- Automatic mode (P gear): EV adjustable, ISO/Shutter automatic
- Manual mode (M gear): ISO/Shutter adjustable, EV not adjustable
- Shutter priority (S file): Shutter/EV adjustable, ISO automatic
- Video: ISO100 ~ ISO6400
- Photo: ISO100 ~ ISO6400
- Night scene mode: ISO up to 64000
Photo Mode：1/8000 ~ 8s
Other：1/8000 ~ 1/frame rates
- Real-time image transmission portrait blur and photo portrait blur
- Digital zoom: 1 ~ 16 times
- Lossless zoom: 4K: 2 times; 1080p: 4 times
- 4K: more than 2 times the digital, the following is lossless
- 1080P: more than 4 times the digital, the following is lossless
- JPG(8-bit) / DNG(10-bit) / JPG+DNG
Photo shooting mode
- Single shot
- Burst shooing: 3/5
- Auto exposure bracketing(AEB): 3/5 shots
- Interval: 2s/3s/4s/5s (default)/6s/.../60s (DNG min 5s)
- HDR imaging: 3840x2160
Video coding format
- 3840x2160 p60/50/48/30/25/24
- 2720x1528 p60/50/48/30/25/24
- 1920x1080 p120/60/50/48/30/25/24
- 3840x2160 p30/25/24
- 2720x1528 p30/25/24
- 1920x1080 P60/50/48/30/25/24
- Video: 4K P25
Original image: 4096*3072，JPG/DNG
Supported file system
Remote controller and image transmission
Max transmission distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
Transmission power (EIRP)
Max battery life
- ~ 2.5h (when connected to a mobile phone)
- ~ 3.5h (when not connected to mobile phone)
Realtime transmission quality
Transmission distance<1km：7K 30fps
Transmission distance>1km：1080P 30fps
- Input: 100-240V/50-60HZ
- Rated power: 63.75W
- Mobile App: Autel Sky
- Mobile system required: iOS 12.0 and above
- Android: 8.0 and above
- Built-in storage: 6GB
SD storage: max. support 256GB（UHS-3 rating required）
- Discover The World By Moonlight
Equipped with a 1/1.28-inch CMOS image sensor and Autel Robotics's intelligent moonlight algorithm, the EVO Lite can capture crisp, vibrant details at night with low noise — even when the ISO is cranked up high.
- World's First 4-axis Gimbal Design
Newest EVO Lite(Lite+ can't) enables you to shoot vertical videos for easy editing and sharing on mobile devices. Not by cropping the picture but by rotating the internal camera to get a portrait picture. Lossless pictures and fast conversion, can meet your various nee
Dual Speed Autofocus(CDAF+PDCF）
Autel Robotics EVO Lite introduces the micro-single-level focusing function, which effectively integrates the characteristics of faster phase focusing speed and higher contrast focusing success rate.
The engineers have used the familiar red and blue channels but replaced the two green with two yellow channels. Autel EVO Lite allows the sensor to capture even more light than with the green filters.
Captured by the 10-bit camera allows Lite series to record up to 1 billion colors. The EVO Lite series retains rich detail in shadows and highlights, allowing greater flexibility in post-production.
Autel EVO Lite plus can automatically balance overexposure and underexposure when shooting scenes with too much contrast, producing clearer images with more layers.
Whether you're flying over a gloomy hilltop at dawn or hovering at the base of a waterfall, Autel Newset Drone lite built-in one-key haze removal function will cut through the haze with a fog penetration function that automatically adjusts the camera's vibrance settings to make your footage look crisp and clear.
With HDR on Lite and Lite plus Will snap several photos at different exposures and automatically stitch them together- resulting in a photo with more contrast and dynamic range.
Speed up time and movement with a single tap, EVO Lite Plus will create a striking hyperlapse
- Cinematic Shots With A Single Click
Create dramatic, professional-level shots at the touch of a button with four automatic shooting modes. Add a soundtrack and filters in the Autel Sky app to make your video even more epic, allowing you to produce unforgettable results whether you're a veteran pilot or completely new to the drone game.
Rocket, Fade away, Orbit, Flick and other actions just click the button, and the EVO Seies can automatically perform the corresponding actions. Let you become a movie master in seconds, show the beauty and show your attitude.
With the touch of a button, EVO Lite Series will rise into the air and snap a photo of you and your friends, automatically adjusting the lens so no one gets left out. Blur the background automatically for additional cinematic effect or dramatically reveal your epic destination — whether it's the top of a mountain or your own backyard.
Recruit your Lite plus to automatically follow any person, animal, or vehicle so you can focus on your activities while your EVO Lite handles the cinematic side.
Autel Robotics Lite Series can fly farther while maintaining crisp, clear visuals with Autel SkyLink, our strongest image transmission system yet, which offers a transmission range of 7.4 miles, transmission quality of 2.7K/30FPS, and superior anti-interference capabilities, all while relaying stunning HD video.
Apply your favorite templates from the Autel Sky app for quick and easy moviemaking, allowing you to drastically reduce the tedious editing process so you can share your creations in minutes.
- Ultra-Wide Angle Obstacle Avoidance
Fly faster, safer, and more confidently than ever before with Autel's new ultra-wide angle obstacle avoidance cameras. The sensors give the EVO Lite a front field of view of 150 degrees, eliminating more blind spots than traditional systems while reducing the number of cameras needed.
- Industry-leading Battery Life
The EVO Lite series is the only drone of its size to offer an endurance of 40 minutes, giving you 30 percent more flight time than the competition.
SKU : 1102816
Weight: 1.0 kg