NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
Senaitech S.L. is an organization aware of your right to maintain the privacy of your data.
Users are not obliged to register, or to provide any personal identification to access this website. Senaitech S.L. does not use any type of software or hardware techniques capable of registering the user's e-mail, as well as any other type of personal information that allows their identification.
Senaitech S.L. only records those personal data that have been freely provided by the user. Any user, in order to place orders or request services, can choose to provide us with their personal data by e-mail, letter or telephone. In the event that a user provides us with their personal data, these will only be used for the purpose for which they have been provided, in accordance with the requirements of the Spanish legislation on Data Protection in force at all times. At any time, the user may exercise the right to rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending a written and signed request, which includes his or her name, surname and ID, with the precise instructions to that effect. In this case Senaitech S.L. will take all those measures that are necessary to ensure that this request is processed immediately.
The basic principles that, regarding Personal Data Protection, govern the activities carried out over the Internet by Senaitech S.L. are:
- Users are those who can freely choose to provide us with their name, email or other information. If they do, they become customers and all this information is treated as confidential information, in accordance with these principles.
- Senaitech S.L. will only use this information for the purposes for which it was provided.
- Confidential information may only be disclosed with the consent of the interested party.
- It is expressly advised that Senaitech S.L. does not register, process or store personal data of minors or people without the capacity to contract, or without the consent of their legal representative.
- The personal data can be modified immediately according to the indications of the interested party.
- Senaitech S.L. does not provide personal data to the advertiser.
- Senaitech S.L. does not sell or rent personal data to any third party.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about products that Senaitech S.L. sells and distributes, and the services it offers, to people interested in it.
This website has been prepared in good faith by Senaitech S.L. with information from internal and external sources of the company. However, the completeness and accuracy of the information it contains is not guaranteed. In particular, we must note that this information may be incomplete, may contain errors, or may be out of date. It must therefore, before taking any action arising from its content, verify information obtained through this website, by contacting the local office Senaitech S.L.
Senaitech S.L. reserves the right to suspend the total or partial dissemination of this website, and to modify the structure and content without prior notice.
By accessing this website, it is not accepted that Senaitech S.L. is responsible for any loss, direct or indirect, derived from the use of the information and materials contained in this website.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
The clauses listed below configure the framework contract that all users who access the page http://www.move-sea.com are obliged to know and accept, all without prejudice to the other General Conditions of Contract that will form an integral part of the purchase and sale contracts of the products offered by the Company.
For the sole purpose of these general conditions, the expression "user" includes any Internet user who accesses the website "move-sea.com", either directly or from any other Internet site.
The general conditions of use of the Portal are the following:
The services offered by Senaitech S.L. on this Internet site will be regulated by the conditions contained in this contract, without prejudice to the fact that the acquisition of the products offered on the page will also be regulated by the General Conditions of the Contract. Senaitech S.L. reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general conditions, being the new ones that it agrees from the moment they are inserted on the page. In any case, the aforementioned modifications will not have retroactive effects on the services previously contracted by users.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMPANY NAME OF THE OFFERING COMPANY
Senaitech S.L. with fiscal domicile at Carrer del Escorxador, 19 A, 46470 Massanasaa, Valencia, Spain, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, Sheet V-189623 Volume 10727 Folio 221, provided with CIF No. B40608689 , provides its services for sale through Internet e-commerce on the website http://www.move-sea.com.
His contact address is the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address for claims purposes is C / Escorxador 19A, 46470, Massanassa (Valencia). Anyone can use this address to pick up a certain item, return it or any other type of activity related to Senaitech S.L.
USER ACCESS CONDITIONS
- The user undertakes to use the information contained in the page of this Internet site for his own needs exclusively and not to directly or indirectly carry out commercial exploitation of the services to which he has access.
- Thus, it should be noted that any form of plagiarism of these general conditions and their exploitation for commercial use may have legal consequences, unless expressly authorized by Senaitech S.L. The user of the website will have the right to free and free access to information public information collected in it, although Senaitech S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to information, promotions and special offers to its registered customers.
- Any user who accesses the Senaitech S.L. website has the right to register as a customer, thus being able to benefit from the special offers aimed at the group of customers if they meet the specific conditions of the offer that are specified for each product. In this case, the user/client will be subject, in addition to these conditions, to the General Conditions of Contract.
RELATED TO INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The rights relating to industrial and intellectual property (by way of example and not limitation: trademarks, logos, texts, photographs, icons, images, ... , as well as graphic design, source code and other software elements contained in the web page “move-sea.com”) are owned by Senaitech S.L. or by the wholesale companies and manufacturers of the products and services offered. Therefore, they are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights protected by Spanish and international legislation.
- Without the prior written authorization of Senaitech S.L., or, where appropriate, the wholesale company or the manufacturer of the product holder of the rights, it is not allowed to use, reproduce, transmit, manipulate, as well as any use that exceeds a normal and necessary use for the visit of the page and the use of the services offered.
- Access to the services provided does not imply that Senaitech S.L. waives, transfers, or transfers all or part of the rights derived from intellectual and industrial property, nor does it attribute rights of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication information on these contents without the prior and express written authorization of the respective holders of said rights, without prejudice to the right to view and obtain a private security copy of such content, provided that said right is exercised according to the principles of good faith and Provided that the intellectual and industrial property of the owner of such rights remains unaltered, it is used for non-commercial purposes and exclusively for the user's personal information.
- The responsibility derived from the use of materials protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights contained in this page will correspond exclusively to the user.
RELATING TO THE OBJECT OF THE PORTAL
The service provided by Senaitech S.L. through the Internet Portal "move-sea.com" is intended to offer users information on product offers for sale through electronic contracting procedures.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Senaitech S.L. will not be liable for interruptions that occur in electrical or telecommunications services that prevent users from using the services offered.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
CONSENT TO COLLECT DATA:
In order to send you commercial communications that allow you to enjoy the advantages of being a client of Senaitech S.L. we need to collect, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), your consent in an express and unequivocal way.
In compliance with current regulations on data protection: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data (LOPDCP, 15 / 99), Development Regulation of the LOPDCP (Royal Decree, 1720/2007, of December 21), the personal data that you provide us will be included in an automated file for which Senaitech S.L. Is responsible , with the purpose of informing you about our products, events and promotions, by any means. You may, at any time, exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data in the terms established in the LOPD and corresponding regulations, by contacting Senaitech S.L.
By email email@example.com or postal mail to c/ Escorxador 19A, 46470, Massanassa (Valencia). If you have any questions you can contact Customer Care Service from 10:00h to 17:30h by (+ 34) 911 985 264.
Before starting to use any of our services or functionalities, you should read in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as in the Terms and Conditions the specific section about them. In this section you can see if there are any particular conditions for its use, or if it requires a specific treatment of your Personal Data. Failure to provide certain information indicated as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your registration as a user or the use of certain functionalities or services available through the Platform.
Then, we inform you of the Personal Data Protection Policy, regarding the collection and processing of your data:
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- IDENTITY: Senaitech S.L. - CIF: B40608689
• ADDRESS: c / Escorxador 19A, 46470, Massanassa (Valencia)
- CONTACT E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The personal data that you provide us and those that you provide us at any time will be included in an automated file for which Senaitech S.L. is responsible, serving the following purposes:
a. Manage your registration as a user on our Platform.
b. Developing, fulfilling and executing the sale contract entered into after acquiring products from Senaitech S.L.
c. Inform, process, manage and send your order (and eventual return) as well as the completion of the sales contract for the products you have purchased.
d. Contact you through email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication, in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates of the Platform, provided that is necessary or reasonable for its execution.
e. Attend and follow the queries and requests that you send us through our Customer Service.
f. Provide you with information about the products marketed by Senaitech S.L., as well as any other complementary, including in relation to said products, the sending of future commercial and advertising offers through any available communication channel, including SMS messages to mobile phones, email, etc.
From Senaitech S.L. we undertake to treat with total confidentiality and to apply the appropriate security measures, of a physical, technical and organizational nature, for the protection of your personal data.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship or the one that originated the treatment is maintained. If you decide to cancel your personal data, these may be kept in our databases during the periods provided by law in order to comply with tax and accounting obligations, and will be eliminated once said legal periods or those that are applicable have prescribed.
3. SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER
In the event that you authorize your subscription to the Newsletter , we will provide you with information about our products and services, through various means such as, among others, email, any other equivalent electronic means of communication, such as SMS. Likewise, you can cancel your subscription through our email or telephone.
4. LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the treatment of your data as a customer is well in the contractual relationship established when you have purchased products from Senaitech S.L., either in the express consent that is requested and provided when subscribing to the Newsletter, as well as in the fulfillment of commercial, fiscal and accounting obligations.
The communication of offers and promotions, the sending of advertising by any means of communication, are also based either on the contractual relationship established when having purchased products from Senaitech S.L. or on the express consent that is requested and provided. when subscribing to the Newsletter.
5. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE FACILITATED DATA
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not our organization is treating personal data that concerns them. You may, at any time, exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data in the terms established in the LOPD (Data Protection Act) and the corresponding regulations. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of judicial or extrajudicial claims. In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their personal data. Senaitech S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Interested parties also have the right to request the portability of their personal data to another person in charge. Interested parties may exercise their rights by writing to our Customer Service Department or by sending an email to email@example.com. In the event that you decide to exercise such rights, you must state in said communication the data with respect to which you are interested in access, rectification, cancellation or opposition. Sometimes we may request a photocopy of your national identity document, passport or other valid and current official document that identifies you. Interested parties can obtain additional information about their rights on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.agpd.es.
6. USE AND COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer. Although the general term "Cookie" is used in this policy, as it is the main information storage method used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. . In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this "Local Storage".
What type of cookies are used on this website?
What are third-party cookies?
This website offers users content or services provided by third-party providers, such as videos hosted on YouTube or Google Maps applications. The cookies used by these providers are necessary for the user to access said service and are governed by the provisions of their respective cookie policies Third party cookies for the management of advertising spaces are cookies stored by third parties that manage advertising spaces that users see when accessing the web. These cookies allow us to measure the effectiveness of our online campaigns, provide the user with information of interest and offer them advertising content of their choice. In accordance with their own policies, some online advertising managers may use anonymous cookies to display advertisements of interest to you when you visit other web pages. However, users can manage the acceptance or not of said cookies by configuring their browser.
What are cookies not used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Where to get more information about cookies?
To learn more about behavioral advertising you can visit www.youronlinechoices.eu. Through this page you can modify and manage your preferences in relation to behavioral advertising. At all times, and at least during the installation or updating of the browser, the user has the possibility of accepting or rejecting the installation of cookies, or rejecting the installation of a certain type of cookies, such as advertising cookies and from third parties. In addition, after each session you can delete all or some of the stored cookies. Likewise, the user can activate:
- Private browsing, whereby your browser stops saving your browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information about the pages you visit, or
- The do-not-track function, whereby the browser asks the websites you visit not to track your browsing habits, for example, to serve you advertisements of interest to you on the sites you visit.
We recommend that you consult the help of your browser to find out about the different options on how to manage cookies.
Below, we include the links to manage cookies in the most relevant browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
To restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website, you can do so, at any time, by modifying your browser settings in accordance with the guidelines indicated below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual that the configuration of Cookies is made in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu of the same.
Keep in mind that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the functionalities of our website. The techniques used do not collect personal data, such as the name, email address, postal address or telephone number of the user.