- If you are at home, simply plug the DELTA Max into the AC socket or connect solar panels .
- If you are on the road, you can charge the DELTA Max while driving in your car or using solar panels.
- In extreme situations, such as blackout, connect the DELTA Max to the Smart Generatorand you will be completely energy independent.
- AC output: 6 outlets, 2400 W total (surge 5000 W)
- USB-A: 2 ports, 5 V, 2.4 A, 12 W Max / port
- USB-A fast charger: 2 ports, 5 V, 2.4 A / 9 V, 2 A / 12 V, 1.5 A, 18 W Max / port
- USB-C: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20 V, 5 A, 100 W Max / port
- Car socket: 12.6V, 10 A, 126 W Max
- DC5521 output: 2 ports, 12.6 V, 3 A, 38 W Max / port
- AC input: 1800 W Max, 15 A
- Solar charging: 800 W Max, 11 to 100 V, 10 A
- Charging in the car: 12 V / 24 V, 8 A
Other technical parameters
- Capacity: 2016 Wh (expandable)
- Additional battery: Support for up to two DELTA Max Smart Extra Batteries / Smart Generator
- Maximum supported total device power (X-Boost): 3400 W
- Article type: NMC
- Service life: 800 cycles (number of cycles until the battery degrades to 80% of its original capacity)
- Charging time: 1 year (at full charge)
- Connection: Wi-Fi
- Weight: approx. 21.8 kg
- Dimensions: 49.8 × 24.1 × 30.5 cm